How to Download eBooks onto an iPad/iPhone
- Press on App Store icon, and search for OverDrive Media Console.
- On the App page, press “Free” button and “Install App” for OverDrive Media Console.
- Enter your Apple ID (same one you used to activate your Apple device).
- At some point an Adobe Authorization page may appear. Enter your Adobe ID. If you don’t have one, press “Get an Adobe ID.” An Adobe ID is required to download eBooks.
Search and Download eBooks to iPad/iPhone
- Press on the OverDrive icon.
- In OverDrive, press on Get Books in the upper right corner.
- Press “Settings” at the bottom of the screen, and enter Adobe ID in Adobe Authorization box. Then press “Get Books” at the bottom of the screen.
- To find Roxana Public Library, press the + icon, and enter library name or zip code.
- Browse or Search the Lewis & Clark Digital Consortium eBook collection. Look for Adobe EPUB eBooks.
- Select a title, and press “add to cart.” If title is not available, press “place a hold” to reserve it.
- Once a title is added to cart, press Proceed to Checkout. At the Sign In screen, choose Roxana Library, and enter your library card number and PIN.
- Press Confirm Checkout. Then press Download.
- eBook title will show up on your OverDrive screen.
To Return an eBook Early
- On the OverDrive screen, press “Edit” in the upper right corner.
- Press the minus sign in the red circle to the left of the book title. Then press Delete.
- Press Return then Delete.